Advertising Excellence Internship for a NYC based Multinational Social media management platform
Are you pursuing or graduating from a degree in Communications, Marketing, Computer Science or Mathematics?
We have a very exciting opportunity to intern for Social Media Management Platform ‘Sprinklr’ in New York.
The internship is fully paid and will run from the 5th of September until the 17th of December
What will you do?
- Help with Enablement projects
- help consultants stay organized
- use NetSuit in to track time and become more official.
- Come away with understanding what enables a client on a SaaS platform on Ads
- See their role assisting in the PM function
- Great opportunity to work with existing clients as well with trouble shooting.
Who You Are
Sprinklrs team’s primary focus is to ensure clients LOVE the Sprinklr advertising module. The Advertising Excellence intern will be expected to assist enablement consultants in managing new clients during the on boarding process. This isn’t a “grab us a latte” internship, you’ll be heavily involved in the success of really big and important client projects!
What We Need
The Advertising Excellence Intern will work very closely with the Enablement team, based in Sprinklrs NYC headquarters to help new clients get onboarded into the Sprinklr Advertising Module.
You’ll be expected to help with project management, organization of client facing materials, and working within internal teams at Sprinklr to make the project a success
You’ll also have the opportunity to work with Advertising Specialists in investigation of current client questions, and working directly with some of the biggest brands in the world!
What’s In It For You?
The chance to be part of a company's growth story the likes of which you may never encounter again for the rest of your life, and the opportunity to sit at the epicentre of the greatest transformation in the world of business in the last 100 years.
Sprinklr want to give our interns an unforgettable experience, which is why they have a team of Sprinklrites dedicated to running their internship program. In addition to your daily responsibilities under your assigned manager, you will get to learn from a personal mentor in another area of the company, attend regular info sessions across all departments, and participate in external company visits and social events with your fellow intern class.
Wherever the future takes you, the skills and knowledge you gain during your time with Sprinklr will be a stepping-stone to great networking opportunities and an incredible career.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Public Speaking experience
- Experience in managing any type of digital marketing campaign
- Experience promoting “something” on Social Media
- Pursuing a degree in communications, Marketing, Computer Science or Mathematics
Closing date for applications: 26th July
- Length of internship: 4 months - 5th of September until the 17th of December.
- Pay: This is a fully paid internship and you will receive approx. $16 - $17/ hour
- Program cost is €1450 – this includes cost of visa, sponsorship, accident and health insurance and visa and application processing
- Cost of flights and accommodation not included