Are you the parent of a Transition Year student?
As parents, we invest a tremendous amount of time, energy and resources into getting our children to college but many teenagers have no idea what they want to do when it comes to filling in the CAO.
Transition Year is a great way for students to explore different interests, and gain independence through exploration and growth
A common, core element of TY is the work placement and the EazyCity Work Experience Program in London is a great idea of identifying the areas they would like to study and work in
Students will experience the world of Finance and Marketing in London through a series of lectures combined with job shadowing and work experience. This unique 1-week Transition Year program will allow your teenager to experience working life in the business hub of London!
The program includes:
- 1 week accommodation in a student residence - all rooms are single, en-suite
- Full board
- 5 mornings of work experience / job shadowing giving a real insight into future roles and potential career paths
- 10 hours of lectures with experienced academics & industry professionals
- Guest speakers include the Director of Marketing of the King’s College London and lecturers from the University of Sunderland
- Access to online presentations and materials related to lectures
- Evening & weekend cultural activities including entry to sightseeing attractions
- Oyster card to cover all public transport
- Airport transfers on arrival & departure
- Experienced EazyCity Group Co-Ordinator travelling & staying on-site
- Pre-departure orientation meeting
Spaces are limited on this unique experience so don’t delay.
Closing date for applications - November 24th.
For more information or to book contact Aoife at email@example.com 0868684520