Become an Au Pair in Spain this September
Do you have childcare experience? We have a family for you!
A lovely family, in northern Spain, is looking for an Au Pair this September. The family is located in Logroño which is the capital of the most popular and important wine region in Spain, La Rioja. Logroño is a medium size city, making it easy to get around and with a lively cultural and commercial atmosphere. The city is well connected to Madrid and Barcelona and there are plenty of opportunities to discover the country and its culture.
Start: September 2017
Length: 9-10 months
- Two boys aged 5 and 3. 13 year old girl who does not require Au Pair care
- The children go to a bilingual school (English-French) and they have a higher than average level of English
- The father speaks good English too
- No driving required
- No smoking
- Own bedroom and bathroom in the family house
- Easy transport to city center with entertainment and commercial areas (5 min by bus, 15 minutes walking)
- Easy public transport connections to Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao
- Private bedroom and bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Stipend of €70 and €120 per week (depending on the amount of working hours)
- 1 - 2 days off per week (this may vary every week, depending on the family’s needs and requirement)
- Local phone Sim Card
- Translation support for all required documentation
- Travel assistance
- Full support during your entire stay
- Over 18
- No Spanish level required
We also need the following documents on submission of your application:
- Photocopy of your Identity Card (ID) or passport
- Application Form filled by candidate,
- 2 Reference letters from a previous employer (translated to Spanish)
- A presentation letter for the host family
- Health Certificate (which has to be obtained from your GP)
- Garda Clearance Certificate
To apply please call Aoife on 083 868 4520 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Au Pair Spain
Working as an Au-Pair is an ideal way to practice your Spanish, experience a new culture, food and traditions. Not only that, but you will meet new friends, learn new skills and discover Spain!
Most of our families live in Eastern Spain, close to Zaragoza (some placements may be available in other parts of the country).