Where: London 1
Starting date: January 2020
Length: minimum 4 months up to 6
Type: paid Internship-professional
Benefits: 100 pounds per week plus a travel card.
Intro: Are you interested to work in a high standard quality school, located in the heart of London? They are looking for someone interested to work in administration sector with load of energy and a brilliant attitude to clients.
- Providing operations assistance and administrative support.
- Customer Service: Responding to student enquiries in person, by telephone or by email.
- Sales: Following the sales process with potential customers, from initial enquiry to close of sale.
- Marketing: Working on campaigns within the school and for the public.
- Events: Designing and running social events for a weekly help with weekly social events, etc
- Reception: Providing assistance to current students and potential customers
- Academics: Assisting the Academic Department
Who are we looking for:
- Microsoft Office and social media
- Someone with a minimum level of English: B1/B2
- Good attitude with clients
- Able to stay minimum 4 months in a full time position
- Good communication
- Strong organization
- Technical skills
- Interpersonal skills