With an Intensive English Course, the aim is to help students improve and communicate their English as effectively and quickly as possible while covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. The courses that we offer focus on as much language skills as possible: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Number of classes per week vary from between 26 to 30 lessons, depending on location, and last no longer than 60 minutes each lesson. Classes are small with an average of 6 to 12 students to allow for best possible learning experience.
Lessons: 30 Lessons per week
Each lesson: 45 minutes
Timetable: Mornings 9:00 – 12:30 / 13:30 – 15:00
Start Date: Every Monday
Level: from A1 to C2
Average 10 – 12 students per class (Max 14)
Atlantic Language Galway was founded in 1993 in Galway city, surrounded by the beautiful landscapes of the West of Ireland. This school is a fully equipped Cambridge Exam Centre and it’s ACELS accredited. The school is within easy walking distance to the main city centre attractions and Eyre Square. Interactive technology is used during lessons in the classroom and a relaxing rooftop terrace is at your disposal.
With the Intensive English course you will focus on the main language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The aim of the Intensive language course is to help the student to improve their ability to communicate effectively, except quicker because of the afternoon lessons. Your experience will begin with an initial interview and level test in order to be assigned to the correct class.
- Atlantic: 30 Lessons per week Each Lesson: 45 minutes (9.00 – 12.30 / 13:30 – 15 Monday to Friday)
- Certificate at end of Course
- Individual student report
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of the Self Access Library
- E-Learning Platform
- Access to computer & study room
- Access to Student Lounge
- Afternoon Social and Cultural Programme
Minimum Age: 17 years old. Students of all levels can attend this course.
- Evaluation test: on your first day (usually on Monday)
- Registration fee is €55 and is not included in the course price
- Course material is €55 to be paid directly at the school on first day
- High Season Supplement (€25) for General, Business English and IELTS course for bookings from 1 to 11 weeks