With a Business English Course, the aim is to give students the opportunity to improve their main language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking while also being able to develop their Business English vocabulary. Classes focus on covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. This course is well suited for students who want to improve their English so that they would feel confident to enter an English-speaking environment in the job market. Number of classes per week vary from between 10 to 30 lessons depending on location with lessons lasting no longer than 60 minutes.
School: English Studio
Lessons: 15 Lessons per week, in the morning
Each Lesson: 60 minutes
Timetable: Mornings 8:45 – 12:00 with 15 minute break
Start Date: Every Monday
Level: from B2 to C2
English Studio in London was founded over 20 years ago, in 1997. The school started with two rooms above a radio station in West London, but with the passion, vision and hard work of its founder, Mairead Fanning, the school grew to a solid organisation with two main buildings in London’s Shepherds Bush, in the heart of London.
English Studio School has the British Council accreditation, obtained in 2003. The school provides a large range of courses, from General English to Exam Preparation courses and English for work courses as well as long term study programmes.
The course Business English also called, “English for Work” is the best option if you want to test your business skills as during class you will do simulations of business conversations, meetings and you will also be given the opportunity to improve your interview techniques. You will get the best training in order to feel comfortable enough to enter the job market in an English-speaking environment.
This course will also allow you to take the exam for the Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC). Lessons are scheduled in the morning.
- English Studio: 15 Lessons per week Each Lesson: 60 minutes (8:45 – 12:00, Monday to Friday)
- Certificate at end of Course
- Individual student report
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to Study Area
- Afternoon Social and Cultural Programme
- Minimum Age: 16 years old
- Only students with English level from B2 to C2 can attend this course
- Evaluation test: on your first day (usually on Monday)
- Registration fee is £40 and is not included in the course price
- Course material (up to 12 weeks) is £35 (depending on the course) to be paid directly at the school on first day.