Where: London, Leicester square
Length: minimum 1 year
Type: Paid internship, PROFESSIONAL
Benefits: £21,609 per annum (before tax), meals on duty, uniforms, social events, trainings, career opportunities if employment continues, mentoring scheme.
Intro: This is a fabulous opportunity to join a young, dynamic company. Each property is a boutique hotel in a prime location providing well-designed rooms that are limited in size but contemporary and chic offering several luxury elements to deliver exceptional value for money and a quality alternative to hotel guests.
- To ensure that guests receive prompt and polite attention and personal recognition
- To “Welcome” and “Welcome back” guests using name once known
- To comply with Hotel and legal requirements when registering guests, ensuring their details are correct at the check in stage
- Ensuring continual liaison with customers throughout their stay and upon departure
- To sell /upsell hotel facilities and services whenever possible
- To process reservations and payments efficiently and maintain correspondence through e-mails and phone calls
- To liaise effectively with management to provide quality feedback from guests
- To cover night reception shifts if necessary
- To serve hotel guests and visitors
- To clean and polish glassware, chinaware and equipment in the food and beverage areas
Who are we looking for:
- Organizational skills
- Computer illiterate
- Customer service skills
What’s in it for you? It’s a great opportunity to gain work experience in both reception area and food and beverage within a hotel environment.
Please contact our team today for more information and full details about this position
WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
Call 00353 212066043