Position: IT & Systems Engineer
Where: Dublin 7
Starting date: July 2019
Length: minimum 3 months
Type: unpaid internship – professional
Intro: one of the fastest growing media brand in the health & fitness industry is looking for an IT & Systems Engineer to closely work with a Multi Award Winning Marketeer who has spread his brand all over Ireland and UK. This is a very exciting role in a hugely popular worldwide industry, will give the chance to work as part of a wider creative team, being able to contribute creative ideas.
- Managing, servicing and securing our network of PC machines remotely.
- Prepping and Programming new machines with MySQL, Radio Automation Software and our technical software stack.
- Servicing the PC network, running updates, creating backups, preventing malware/virus infection.
- PC Security, locking down machines and automated PC user monitoring.
- Identifying problems with hardware, ordering new hardware and managing repairs/returns.
Who are we looking for:
- Candidates must have a massive appetite for self-improvement.
- A passion and knowledge of all things I.T, tech, hacking, Windows OS, PC hardware especially Dell
- machines and software solutions. Have an active interest in popular tech and trends.
- Have the hunger to work on your own initiative, to take ownership of your role and relish problem solving.
Interview is required and training is provided.