Would you like to help people to start their adventure become true?
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland and the UK!
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people.
About the Company
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide.
The tasks included in this position include:
· Working closely as part of a small team in particular as a support to the Office Manager
· Identifying new business opportunities in the market and promoting our services
· Dealing with Sales and Business development of the Branch
· Answering reservation emails and making bookings
· Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
· Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
· Checking new clients into their accommodation
· Carrying out inspections on accommodation and writing reports on same
· Answering the telephone and taking messages
· Taking rent payments (cash handling)
· Updating company databases ( knowledge of Excel essential)
· Assisting the branch manager and team with the daily duties such as preparing welcome packs for clients, general office administration and other ad hoc duties
· Providing excellent levels of customer care at all times
· Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year
· Preparing accommodation for clients arrival
· The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, this will include evening and weekend work. 2 days off per week are provided for all interns
· This is an unpaid internship position for a period of minimum 3 months
· Discount on accommodation and transport expenses are available as part of the Company benefits
Ideal candidates will have a fluency in French or Spanish and English, additional languages would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Silvia Pegoraro ([email protected])