Accounts Dept Internship – EazyCity
Location: Cork City Centre – 6 months
Starting date: ASAP
EazyCity is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Accounts intern to join our international team based in Cork City.
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide. We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the look-out for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place….instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
- Working as part of the Finance Team in our headquarters in Cork
- Maintaining financial records and general ledger accounts using Efolio accounting software
- Data entry for all branches
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements on a monthly basis
- Assisting in preparation of monthly / quarterly management accounts
- Following month end procedure to ensure accuracy across all accounts
- Assisting in preparation detailed analysis of accounts
- Preparing VAT file for bi-monthly VAT returns
- Liaising with all offices re monthly accounts queries
- Assisting Accounts Administrator and Financial Controller with ad hoc tasks as required
An Intermediate level of English is required for this role
- Eager to learn, build your skill set and be a part of an international team
- Highly organised person, punctual and responsible
- Enthusiastic team player
- Resourceful personality that is open to feedback and learning
- Strong general IT skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Working knowledge of accountancy software eg Sage, efolio would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Studying business or Accounting. Must have basic concept of accounting
- As a company we fully respect the nature of an internship and we endeavour to ensure that any student who comes to us for an internship placement is given plenty of opportunities to learn and to practise their skillset in return for maximum enthusiasm
- We put a strong emphasis on regular feedback and we are very open to taking on suggestions from our interns also
- Accommodation in a shared room provided by the company at a discounted rate.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Silvia Pegoraro ([email protected])