Would you like to help people to start their adventure become true?
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic company which is currently expanding its operations globally.
We are looking for a talented, creative, and dynamic Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for supporting and implementing the digital marketing strategy of the company.
About the Company
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide.
· The successful candidate will report to the Marketing & Sales Manager
· Content management of various blogs and websites
· SEO – develop search engine-friendly content and strategies to generate organic traffic to our new website (https://goabroad.eazycity.com/) and blog
· Relationship building with online communities by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
· Manage and create interaction on the company’s social media profiles and presence, including across multiple platforms and additional channels that may be deemed relevant – Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
· Grow new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action and lead generation content
· Create, report and analyse Facebook and Google AdWords campaign’s performance by monitoring impressions, click-through rate, engagement, and conversion rates, etc
· Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company and industry
· Work closely with sales team to ensure adoption of campaigns and content and review their impact.
· Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, social media content and trade show banners
· Production and translation of offline and online materials
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
· You have strong level of initiative and ability to work to strict deadlines
· Spanish native speaker
· Fluency in English is required for this position
- Experience with Goole Ads, Facebook Ads and Content Marketing
· Good working knowledge of blogging, SEO and social media management tools
· Ability to use WordPress, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate users to interact
· Enthusiastic team player and curious by nature
· Highly organized person, punctual and responsible
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Work in our vibrant office located in Cork City Center
· Possibility to contribute your own fresh concepts and ideas
· Benefits include training, team-building activities, social events and more!
· Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and drive
This position is open for an immediate start, so if you think you have what it takes to take up this new role.