Position: Welcome Team & Business Development Internship (French Speaker)
Type of contract: unpaid internship – full time
Location: Valencia (Spain)
Length: min 12 weeks
Starting from: August 2019
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide. We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place…..instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
You will be assisting Business Development Manager in:
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Identify, lead, motivate, persuade, and inspire prospect customers.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches
- To carry out sales calls, emails and presentations.
- To build and maintain relationships with key customers and networks.
- To update and maintain client and prospect database.
- Assist if necessary on-site clients providing an excellent customer service.
You will be assisting the Branch Manager in:
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Updating company files and databases (knowledge of Excel essential)
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Ensuring clients complete feedbacks for marketing purposes
- Assisting the team with the daily duties, general office administration and other ad hoc duties
What we’re looking for:
- Business undergrad with a focus on strategy, business development.
- Well-rounded individual with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Can-do attitude continually looking for ways to drive sales.
- Interest in the Education and travel industry.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet savvy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Highly organized, passionate, self-motivated/ team player.
- Fluency is French is essential (written and spoken), English, Spanish are a plus.
Benefits: Discounted rates on EazyCity accommodation, 20€ transport card, possibility of weekly/monthly bonus based on performance. Working hours: 5 days a week, flexible schedule.
Please email your cv to Nicoletta Marchionne at [email protected]