Position: Photography Assistant/photo editor
Where: Cobh, Co. Cork
Starting date: end of June
Length: 3 months
Type: Unpaid internship PROFESSIONAL
Intro: The company is an Old Time Photography Studio and it is located in Cobh, which is known as the Titanic’s last port of call in 1912.
– assisting photographers in getting people (including children) ready for old time photo shoots;
– data input on spreadsheets;
– dealing with customers;
– photo editing and photo restoration (with training given).
– maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of studio
Who are we looking for:
– Computer literaracy;
– Basic oral English for dealing with people;
– Enjoys working with people (especially children);
– Able to work in a small team;
– Photography experience if being trained into studio photography.
Please contact our team today for more information and full details about this position