Doing an internship abroad is great way to gain new professional skills all while becoming more proficient in a foreign language.
We want to help you boost your professional career abroad, therefore, we would like to offer you a 10% discount when you book a specific position from our website!
If you are unsuccessful in your interview with the host company, you will be reimbursed for the total cost of the placement. Your future is our first priority! Please take a look at our available positions for something that best suits your skills and talents. We have positions open in Cork, London, Dublin, Galway and Valencia!
Discount Code: 10INTERNABROAD
Can’t find your professional field on this list? Don’t worry, you can contact our team and they will find the perfect position for you!
Terms & Conditions – 10% discount on specific internship positions available online
Booking and Application Process
- Valid for bookings made for positions advertised on https://goabroad.eazycity.com/open-internship-positions/ before 31/12/2019
- For this 10% discount offer for internship placements, EazyCity requires the service to be paid in full
- If applicant fails the interview with the host company, EazyCity will look for another company/position (up to 3 attempts in total), or will refund the full amount
- To apply for an internship program, you must be at least 18 years old (or turning 18 years by the start date of the internship)
- To complete your application, you must return your CV in English
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to certify that the information given in the CV is correct and acknowledges that any false information may compromise their participation to the program
- In the event of failure of the interview, if applicant decides to find an alternative placement, they must be aware that the process will take up to 6 weeks. If some benefits were included in the first offered internship’s position, EazyCity does not guarantee that the applicant will receive the same benefits from the next internship option
- If, after the successful interview with the host company and confirmation of the placement, the applicant refuses the position offered by the Company, EazyCity will look for another company/position up to 3 attempts total. Refund option is not available
- All applicants must be available for a Skype/phone interview with EazyCity staff and with the host company, when required. The interview will be held in the primary language spoken in the country where the applicant will be partaking in the internship
Cancellation and Refund policy
- Failure to Attend Program: If the client fails to attend all or part of a Program, EazyCity will not make any refund of fees paid. However, if there is a serious medical issue and supporting documentation is provided, the case will be reviewed (in this instance a credit note can be issued subject to review of the case). Failure includes issues related to punctuality at work, failure to show up, poor work ethic, failure to comply with dress code and general discipline and behavior
- Late Arrival/Early Termination: If the client arrives after the Program has commenced in or if the client decides to leave before the Program has finished, no refund of fees will be issued
- The client’s reason for cancellation may be covered under client’s own travel insurance policy and in this case the client should refer to their insurance provider. EazyCity strongly advises all customers to take out travel insurance. We partner with Dr Walter insurance (http://www.dr-walter.com/en/index.html ). EazyCity will not be responsible for any loss or injury during the client’s stay.
- Cancellations must be requested in writing by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt and will only be effective upon receipt
- Refunds are made by bank transfer or by credit card only, at the discretion of EazyCity. Please note that EazyCity processes all refunds only once per week. To process a refund, it may take up to 21 days
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide the necessary bank details such as Account Name, Bank Name, IBAN & Swift in order for EazyCity to make the refund transfer