With an Intensive English Course, the aim is to help students improve and communicate their English as effectively and quickly as possible while covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. The courses that we offer focus on as much language skills as possible: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Number of classes per week vary from between 26 to 30 lessons, depending on location, and last no longer than 60 minutes each lesson. Classes are small with an average of 6 to 12 students to allow for best possible learning experience.
School: CERVANTES Escuela Internacional
Lessons : 30 lessons per week ( 20 Spanish lessons + 10 Legal lessons)
Length: 1 to 3 weeks
Timetable: Mornings or Afternoons, Monday to Friday
Start Date: Every Monday
Level: B1, B2, C1 and C2
Cervantes International School is part of the network of Cervantes Institute Accredited Centres, a group of centres dedicated to the teaching of Spanish whose quality has been recognized by the Cervantes Institute.The school offers courses in Spanish as a foreign language for all levels and all ages with guaranteed results.
The Intensive LEGAL & Spanish Course will enable participants to understand legal texts and arguments, to draw up documents and to correctly express themselves using legal vocabulary. In addition, they will get to know the Spanish Legal System and the institutions it is made up of. Taking this into account, the course will be of special interest and value for non Spanish speaking Law professionals who are carrying out or who want to carry out their professional activity in Spain or whose clients require a deep knowledge of the Spanish lexicon, grammatical constructions and legal system.
- Cervantes Escuela Internacional Malaga: 30 lessons per week – each lesson: 50 minutes
- 20 language skills classes in which the four skills (listening, speaking, writing and reading) are integrated, 10 lessons of Legal studies
- Registration fee
- Books included for 4 weeks*
- Attendance certificate and report
- Social and Cultural Programme: Your course includes optional cultural activities every afternoon from Monday to Friday and full-day excursions on the weekend. Some activities are free and others have a little cost (€5-€15), while the weekend excursions to Cordoba, Granada, Seville, etc. cost around €50. After class tutorials for those students that need it. Coordinated by our Head of Studies.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet room
- Video room
- Exchanges (out of school hours) between our foreign students and Spanish students
- Coordinated by Head of Studies of the school
Minimum age:16 years old (or 14 years old if the minor has been authorized by his/her parents or legal guardians).
- *For beginners start dates: Please contact our team
- Enrollment fee includes grading placement test for non-beginners, tutorial services and academic advice, certificate of attendance and pedagogical report, school info folder, weekly guided city walking orientation, welcome/farewell party, inter-cultural exchange with native Spaniards, leisure activities, etc.
- The school material is €25 per level (every 4 weeks)
- All students, except beginners will take an oral test with a teacher the first day of school at 8 o’clock in the morning