Teaching children about travel, adventure, diverse world cultures and foreign languages from a young age is just as important (and enjoyable!) for children as it is for adults,
in the context of real-life learning.
That’s why, here at EazyCity, we offer a great range of ‘junior packages’ aimed at children (ages 4-9) and young adults (ages 10-17) – all designed to improve the students’ use and command of their second language.
How? By partnering with the best-approved language schools and accommodation providers, we provide a wide range of fun and educational activities that provide your child with everything they’ll need to have an amazing overseas learning experience.
- Homestay or residence accommodation
- A combination of language tuition in the mornings, with sporting and cultural activities in the afternoons and evenings
- Local, native, fully-qualified teachers
- Certification at the end of the course
- High-quality, fully accredited language schools
- Afternoon activities consisting of visits to venues of cultural and historical interest
- Evening activities including discos, karaoke nights and bingo
- Group Trips
- Monitoring through the entire program