- Age: From 11 to 17 years old
- Course Start Dates: 21st June to 15th August 2020
- Levels: Elementary to Advanced
- Location: Douglas Community School, Cork
During the English and multi-activity programme you will develop your confidence by communicating through English and learning new vocabulary. You will also enjoy afternoon activities such as visiting various cultural and historical locations around Cork city. This programme is designed to help improve your English vocabulary for socialising and provide you with new skills. The evening activities, such as karaoke or discos, will contribute to making the most of your time in Cork this summer!
You will experience the truly kind and welcoming Irish hospitality when living with your host families. You can enjoy breakfast and dinner with them during the week and full board every weekend. This is the perfect occasion to explore the Irish culture and practise English!
- 20 English lessons per week
- Full-Board Accommodation in homestay
- Two Half Day Activities Off-Campus Per Week
- Two Afternoon Activities On-Campus Per Week
- One Full Day Activity Per Week
- Two Evening Activities Per Week
- End of course diploma
- Commute Bus Ticket
- Weekly Assessment & End of Course Diploma
- Transfers to and from Cork Airport
Homestay: Students reside with carefully selected Irish host families in the same area or close to the area where the junior school is located.
- Students are monitored by group leaders and CEC teachers at all times.
- Homestay: €740.00 per week