- Average age: 12-16 years old
- Language, Sports and Cultural Programme
- Accommodation in Host-Family
- End of Course Diploma
School: Your English
Lessons: 15 Lessons per week
Each Lesson: 60 minutes
Activities: Multi-activity (sports, movies, tours, etc.)
Timetable: English lessons are 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The Afternoon programme includes sports activities, workshops, city tours
Centre Dates for 2019: June 23rd – August 16th
Accommodation: Host-family (in twin-room)
Minimum stay: 1 week
Level: All levels
Your English was founded in 2006. It’s centrally located on the quays of the river Liffey in Dublin, you will be just a few steps away from the vibrant Temple Bar area and to the Guinness brewery.
The school runs classes for both adults, throughout the year, and juniors, during the summer. Their “fun-packed” junior programmes include English lessons in the morning, elements of Cambridge exam preparation (KEY, PET, FCE, CAE), afternoon sports and fun activities, full-day Saturday trips.
The junior summer programme takes place on the premises of St. Joseph’s school (in Stanhope Street) and the Irish host families are all located in the western part of Dublin (e.g. Castleknock, Clonsilla) with direct bus connections to the city centre and the school (the bus stop is right at the entrance to the school).
Indoor and outdoor activities are organised, like dance and drama workshops, hiking and cycling trips, task based city tours and museum visits. Afternoon activities usually finish at 5pm circa. The students are always supervised by their leaders.
- 15 Lessons Per Week (One Lesson = 60 minutes)
- Host Family Accommodation
- Lunch at a nearby restaurant (made to order)
- Drinks and snacks at the school
- Course materials
- Dublin public transport pass
- Welcome pack (city map, SIM card)
- Accommodation registration fees
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Course completion certificate
- Minimum Age: 12 years old
- Students of all levels can attend this course
- Centre Dates for 2019: June 24th – August 11th
- Arrival/Departure: Sunday/Saturday or Sunday