- Average age: 12-17 years old
- Language, Sports and Cultural Programme
- Homestay accommodation in Twin room
- End of Course Diploma
Lessons: 15 Lessons per week
Each Lesson: 60 minutes
Activities: Multi-activity (sports, movies, tours, games, etc.)
Timetable: Usually classes take place in the morning, from 9:30 to 1pm, and the various activities in the afternoon
Centre Dates for 2019: June 24th – August 9th
Minimum stay: 2 week
Level: All levels
CES is a family run language school and was founded back in 1979 in Dublin (Ireland) It has now grown into an international language school with eight centres in Ireland, England, Scotland and Canada. The school is a multi-award winning school and is accredited by the British Council in the UK, ACELS (the Irish Department of Education) in Ireland, and by Languages Canada in Canada.
Edinburgh is the proud capital of Scotland and the second most visited city in the UK. The CES Edinburgh summer school hosts up to thirty spacious classrooms, modern sports hall and swimming pool and it’s just 15 minute walking distance to the city centre.
The Multi-Activity Junior Programme – Homestay is also available with Residential Accommodation, just ask our Sales Advisors for more information!
- English language course
- Course materials and welcome pack
- Accommodation in twin room in local and carefully selected families
- Full board (Breakfast, packed lunch and Dinner)
- Sport and activity programme
- Fun activities
- 24/7 emergency phone
Minimum Age: 12 up to 17 years old. Students of all levels can attend this course.
- Centre Dates for 2019: June 24th – August 9th