- Average age: 7-18 years old
- Language, Sports and Cultural Programme
- Residential accommodation in Single or Twin room
- End of Course Diploma
Lessons: 15 Lessons per week
Each Lesson : 60 minutes
Activities: Multi-activity (sports, movies, tours, games, etc.)
Timetable: Usually classes take place in the morning while sports and cultural activities in the afternoon
Centre Dates for 2019: July 7th – August 25th
Minimum stay: 2 weeks
Samiad is a summer school providing a variety of options for junior students during the summer, in excellent facilities across UK. They work in partnership with world-class UK boarding schools and offer children and young adults the opportunity to improve their English in a fun and stimulating environment.
Samiad summer schools offer a wide range of activities plus various excursions around some of the UK’s best family attractions, as well as programmes matching the English language and sport activities like Golf, Tennis and performing arts.
Box Hill School was built in 1883 and is located in the beautiful area named “Surrey”, which is close enough to London Heathrow airport (25 minutes). This programme focuses on various activities and school’s facilities include well equipped classrooms, theatre and drama studio, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, indoor sports hall, sports pitches, rock climbing walls and high ropes course.
- 15 Lessons Per Week (One Lesson = 60 minutes) with highly qualified EFL teachers
- Full-Board Residential Accommodation
- 24/7 supervision
- Weekly Assessment
- Access to IT suite, library, theatre, swimming pool..just to name a few!
- Minimum Age: 7 years old (7-12 and 13-18 years old)
- Students of all levels can attend this course
- Centre Dates for 2019: July 7th – August 25th