- Age: 13 to 18 years old
- Levels: From A1 (beginner) to C1 (Advanced)
- Duration: From one to nine weeks
Valencia is a well-known Summer destination, but have you ever considered learning Spanish while enjoying the sunshine?
Valencia offers the perfect combination of Spanish lessons and workshops to great attractions and cultural activities that students from all over the world attend! It’s the perfect occasion to learn about Valencian history and taste its world-famous food, Paella Valenciana is a must-have here! You can wander around old-style narrow streets and immerse yourself fully in the culture, #instaworthy.
The activities include sailing courses, kayaking in mountain rivers and tickets for park attractions such as City of Arts and Sciences. There are also various weekend excursions to Peñíscola and Calpe!
- 20 Spanish & culture lessons per week (50 minutes each), from Monday to Friday
- Class materials
- Full-board accommodation (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with a host family or residence
- Transfer from/to Valencia airport
- Daily activities with our culture and entertainment program, including day trips during the weekend
- A bus/metro 20-ride card recharged weekly
- Certificate of attendance with Cervantes Institute guarantee
- Personalised supervision
Week 1: June 27th – July 4th (Absolute Beginners);
Week 2: July 4th – July 11th;
Week 3: July 11th – July 18th (Absolute Beginners);
Week 4: July 18th – July 25th;
Week 5: July 25th – August 1st (Absolute Beginners);
Week 6: August 1st – August 8th;
Week 7: August 8th – August 15th;
Week 8: August 15th – August 22nd;
Week 9: August 22nd – August 29th.
Homestay: full-board, double bedroom.
Residence: full-board, double bedroom (only available from July 4th to July 31st)
- Individual bedroom is available for a 15% surcharge of the final price.