With an Intensive English Course, the aim is to help students improve and communicate their English as effectively and quickly as possible while covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. The courses that we offer focus on as much language skills as possible: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Number of classes per week vary from between 26 to 30 lessons, depending on location, and last no longer than 60 minutes each lesson. Classes are small with an average of 6 to 12 students to allow for best possible learning experience.
School: France Langue Bordeaux
Lessons: 20 lessons per week. Monday: 10:30 – 12:30, Tuesday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:30, and 15:15 to 18:30.
Each lesson: 45 minutes
Timetable: Monday to Friday
Start Date: Every Monday
Level: All levels, except beginners*
France Langue has 41 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language and always with the mission of making the students live a unique experience.
The school has created an academic monitoring process for its students with dedicated teachers. The school’s pedagogical system is based on personalised programmes and individual support for students. The aim is to ensure the effectiveness of each training course and the progress of each student according to their individual goal. France Langue also offers numerous activities that tie into lesson content in order to enrich and adapt programmes according to the needs of each student. The school has developed an effective method based on active learning. Students are constantly encouraged to interact in both written and oral French, for this the school offers a friendly and serious atmosphere, the pace is dynamic and steady to actively develop the language skills of students.
The General Courses (General and Intensive) were built to help students to develop all 4 main skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication. In this courses students can improve their vocabulary and grammar skills while also developing their knowledge of French culture and civilization.
- 20 lessons per week. Monday: 10:30 – 12:30, Tuesday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:30, and 15:15 to 18:30. Each lesson 45 minutes
- Registration fee
- Certificate at end of course
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Student Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private Garden
- Computer room
- Oenology room
Minimum age: 17 years old
- *For beginners start dates: Please contact our team
- Books and materials from €26 to €40, depending of the course/level
- PARIS: Initial level test on Monday morning – Oral level test: Monday at 8:30
- Holidays: Due to a bank holiday, a €40 discount for each missed day will apply (for students registered for less than 12 weeks in weekly courses of 20 lessons minimum)