With a Business English Course, the aim is to give students the opportunity to improve their main language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking while also being able to develop their Business English vocabulary. Classes focus on covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. This course is well suited for students who want to improve their English so that they would feel confident to enter an English-speaking environment in the job market. Number of classes per week vary from between 10 to 30 lessons depending on location with lessons lasting no longer than 60 minutes.
School: Cork English College
Lessons: 20 Lessons per week – Each Lesson = 60 minutes
Timetable: Mornings 9:00 – 13:20 with one coffee break of 20 minutes
Start Date: Every Monday
Level: From B2 to C2
Average 6 – 8 students per class (Max 10)
Cork English College is a family-run school, founded in 1978. The school is located in the heart of Cork, a small city famous for being known as the “rebel city of Ireland”.
This school is an authorised Cambridge Exam Centre for FCE and CAE and is also an official TOEIC, TOLES and IELTS testing centre, as well as being a member of Quality English Network
Cork English College offers a wide selection of courses. With the Business English course you will be given the opportunity to expand your business English vocabulary and skills in English while focusing on the main language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Special emphasis is placed on English speaking and on topic based discussions. Your experience will begin with an initial interview and level test in order to be assigned to the correct class.
- 20 Lessons per week Each Lesson: 60 minutes (9:00 – 13:20 Monday to Friday)
- CEC Welcome Pack, map and CEC notepad
- Certificate at end of Course
- Individual student report
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of the Self Access Library
- Access to CEC E-Learning Platform
- Access to the school Study Centre
- Afternoon Social and Cultural Programme
- Access to Student Lounge Room
- Minimum Age: 20 years old
- Only students with levels from B2 to C2 are accepted.
- Evaluation test: 9:00 on your first day (usually on Monday)
- Books and course material €50 to pay directly at the school on first day