With a Cambridge Exam Preparation Course, the aim is to provide students with the necessary skills needed to pass a Cambridge examination. Our Cambridge Exam Preparation Intensive Courses are recognised by thousands of universities, employers and governments around the world and are therefore useful for higher level students who require a widely recognised certificate of general competence for employment or study purposes. Classes consist of working on exam related techniques and strategies as well as the main language skills: speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Number of classes per week vary from between 10 to 30 lessons depending on location.
Qualification: First Certificate in English (FCE) and Cambridge Advanced Exam (CAE) options available
Lessons: 30 Lessons per week
Each lesson: 45 minutes
Timetable: Mornings 9:00 – 12:30 / 13:30 – 15:00
Start Date: Monday, 01 July 2019 / Monday, 29 July 2019 / Monday, 16 September 2019
Level: from B2 to C2
Average 10 – 12 students per class (Max 14)
Atlantic Language Galway was founded in 1993 in Galway city, surrounded by the beautiful landscapes of the West of Ireland. This school is a fully equipped Cambridge Exam Centre and it’s ACELS accredited. The school is within easy walking distance to the main city centre attractions and Eyre Square. Interactive technology is used during lessons in the classroom and a relaxing rooftop terrace is at your disposal.
Cambridge English exams are recognised by over 20,000 universities, employers and governments around the world. Some of the leading organisations that already accept Cambridge certifications include Sony, Bayer, University of Warwick, Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and American Express.
During morning classes you will work on general language proficiency and exam related techniques concerning the FCE (First Certificate in English) and CAE (Cambridge Advanced Examination). During the afternoon you will be trained to answer the questions of past exams.
- Atlantic: 30 Lessons per week each Lesson: 45 minutes (9.00 – 12.30 / 13:30 – 15 Monday to Friday)
- Certificate at end of Course
- Individual student report
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of the Self Access Library
- E-Learning Platform
- Access to computer & study room
- Access to Student Lounge
- Afternoon Social and Cultural Programme
Minimum Age: 17 years old. Only students with levels from B2 to C2 can attend this course.
- Evaluation test: on your first day (usually on Monday)
- Registration fee is €55 and is not included in the course price
- Course material is €55 to be paid directly at the school on first day
- High Season Supplement (€25) for General, Business English and IELTS course for bookings from 1 to 11 weeks