With an Intensive English Course, the aim is to help students improve and communicate their English as effectively and quickly as possible while covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. The courses that we offer focus on as much language skills as possible: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Number of classes per week vary from between 26 to 30 lessons, depending on location, and last no longer than 60 minutes each lesson. Classes are small with an average of 6 to 12 students to allow for best possible learning experience.
School: Cervantes Escuela Internacional
Lessons: 20 Lessons per week
Each lesson: 50 minutes
Timetable: Mornings 9:00 – 12:40, Monday to Friday
Start Date: Every Monday, except beginners*
Level: All levels
Average students per class: 5 – 6
Cervantes International School is part of the network of Cervantes Institute Accredited Centres, a group of centres dedicated to the teaching of Spanish whose quality has been recognized by the Cervantes Institute.The school offers courses in Spanish as a foreign language for all levels and all ages with guaranteed results.
The Intensive Spanish Course is designed for people who want to learn or perfect their language skills, from Beginners to Advanced levels, and also enjoying a relaxing time exploring Màlaga.
The interactive methods of teaching and the teaching materials have been designed to satisfy communication needs from the simplest to the most complicated, making the development of both written and oral expression as easy as the understanding of grammatical concepts.
- Cervantes Escuela Internacional Malaga: 20 lessons per week. Each lesson: 50 minutes
- Registration fee
- Books included for 4 weeks*
- Attendance certificate and report
- Social and Cultural Programme
- The courses include optional cultural activities every afternoon from Monday to Friday and full-day excursions on the weekend. Some activities are free and other have a little cost (€5-€15), while the weekend excursions to Cordoba, Granada, Seville, etc cost around €50
- Tutorials after class for those students that need it. Coordinated by the Head of Studies of the school
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet room
- Video room
- Exchanges (out of school hours) between our foreign students and Spanish students Coordinated by Head of Studies of the school
Minimum age: 16 years old (or 14 years old if the minor has been authorized by his/her parents or legal guardians).
- *For beginners start dates: Please contact our team
- Enrollment fee includes grading placement test for non-beginners, tutorial services and academic advice, certificate of attendance and pedagogical report, school info folder, weekly guided city walking orientation, welcome/farewell party, inter-cultural exchange with native Spaniards, leisure activities, etc.
- The school material is €25 per level (every 4 weeks)
- All students, except beginners, will take an oral test with a teacher the first day of school at 8 o’clock in the morning