With a General English Course, the aim is to help students improve their ability to communicate effectively. The General English Course focuses on the main language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Depending on location, classes can vary from between 15 to 20 per week, and last no longer than 60 minutes per lesson. Class size varies from an average of 6 to 12 students per class to allow for best possible learning experience. Each student will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
School: EUROCENTRES Malta
Lessons: 20 Lessons per week
Timetable: Monday to Friday 09.00 am-12.15 pm (with 15 minutes break)
Start Date: Every Monday
Level: All levels. For beginners, please contact our team
Eurocentres Malta is dedicated to providing students with a high quality service, a notion that has been at the heart of Eurocentres’ operation. All the school courses are delivered at officially accredited language schools, and our team of expert personnel will always be available to help.
All lessons at Eurocentres Malta are conducted by a dedicated team of professional and dynamic teachers. The teachers are native speakers, fully qualified and specially trained to teach English as a second language. By undertaking a programme at Eurocentres, the student will not only have access to an innovative learning curriculum, but can also participate in an exciting activity and leisure programme that is tailored to combine education, entertainment and fun. Malta is the perfect setting for English language learning.
The Basic course, also called General Course, is ideal for those looking for a great balance between learning English and having a holiday. We have specifically designed this course to make sure that all four main skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) are adequately covered, revised, practised and improved upon. The Intensive course is suitable for those who would like something extra along with the basic course.
- Eurocentres: 25 lessons per week
- Each lesson: 45 minutes (09.00 -12.15, Monday to Friday, and Monday to Wednesday 13:00 to 14:30)
- Registration fee
- Course books and materials
- Average students per class: 8
- Personal study plan to ensure fast progression
- Social and Cultural Programme
- Self-study centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personalised online learning platform “my.Eurocentres”
- Citrus garden and a roof terrace
- Computer learning programmes and audio-visual facilities
- Interactive whiteboards
- All classrooms and facilities are fully accessible for people with a disability
- Enrolment Fee: €20
- Materials Fee: €70 for 12 weeks
- High Season Tuition: €60 per week except if 21+ weeks tuition
- High Season Tuition Dates: 17.06.2019 to 30.08.2019