With an Intensive English Course, the aim is to help students improve and communicate their English as effectively and quickly as possible while covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. The courses that we offer focus on as much language skills as possible: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Number of classes per week vary from between 26 to 30 lessons, depending on location, and last no longer than 60 minutes each lesson. Classes are small with an average of 6 to 12 students to allow for best possible learning experience.
School: EUROCENTRES Malta
Lessons: 25 Lessons per week
Timetable: Monday to Friday 09.00 am-12.15 pm (with 15 minutes break) and Monday to Wednesday 1:00 to 14:30
Start Date: Every Monday
Level: All levels. For beginners, please contact our team
Eurocentres Malta is dedicated to providing students with a high quality service, a notion that has been at the heart of Eurocentres’ operation. All the school courses are delivered at officially accredited language schools, and our team of expert personnel will always be available to help.
All lessons at Eurocentres Malta are conducted by a dedicated team of professional and dynamic teachers. The teachers are native speakers, fully qualified and specially trained to teach English as a second language. By undertaking a programme at Eurocentres, the student will not only have access to an innovative learning curriculum, but can also participate in an exciting activity and leisure programme that is tailored to combine education, entertainment and fun. Malta is the perfect setting for English language learning.
The Basic course, also called General Course, is ideal for those looking for a great balance between learning English and having a holiday. We have specifically designed this course to make sure that all four main skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) are adequately covered, revised, practised and improved upon.
- Eurocentres: 20 lessons per week – each lesson: 45 minutes (09.00 -12.15, Monday to Friday)
- Registration fee
- Course books and materials
- Average students per class: 8
- Personal study plan to ensure fast progression
- Social and Cultural Programme
- Self-study centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personalised online learning platform “my.Eurocentres”
- Citrus garden and a roof terrace
- Computer learning programmes and audio-visual facilities
- Interactive whiteboards
- All classrooms and facilities are fully accessible for people with a disability
Minimum Age: 17 years old. Students of all levels can attend this course.
- Enrolment Fee: €20
- Materials Fee: €70 for 12 weeks
- High Season Tuition: €60 per week except if 21+ weeks tuition
- High Season Tuition Dates: 17.06.2019 to 30.08.2019