With a General English Course, the aim is to help students improve their ability to communicate effectively. The General English Course focuses on the main language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Depending on location, classes can vary from between 15 to 20 per week, and last no longer than 60 minutes per lesson. Class size varies from an average of 6 to 12 students per class to allow for best possible learning experience. Each student will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
School: France Langue Paris
Lessons: 20 Lessons per week Monday: 10:00 – 12:00, Tuesday to Friday 8:30 am to 12:00
Each lesson: 45 minutes
Timetable: Monday to Friday
Start Date: Every Monday, except beginners*
Level: All levels
France Langue has 41 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language and always with the mission of making the students live a unique experience.
The school has created an academic monitoring process for its students with dedicated teachers. The school’s pedagogical system is based on personalised programmes and individual support for students. The aim is to ensure the effectiveness of each training course and the progress of each student according to their individual goal. France Langue also offers numerous activities that tie into lesson content in order to enrich and adapt programmes according to the needs of each student. The school has developed an effective method based on active learning. Students are constantly encouraged to interact in both written and oral French, for this the school offers a friendly and serious atmosphere, the pace is dynamic and steady to actively develop the language skills of students. The General Courses (General and Intensive) were built to help students develop all 4 main skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication. In these courses students can improve their vocabulary and grammar skills while also developing their knowledge of French culture and civilization.
- 20 lessons per week. Monday: 10:00 – 12:00, Tuesday to Friday 8:30 to 12:00. Each lesson: 45 minutes
- Registration fee
- Certificate at end of course
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Student Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private Garden
Minimum age: 17 years old
- *For beginners start dates: Please contact our team
- Books and materials from €26 to €40, depending of the course/level
- PARIS: Initial level test on Monday morning – Oral level test: Monday at 8:30 or 14:00.
- Holidays: Due to a bank holiday, a €40 discount for each missed day will apply (for students registered for less than 12 weeks in weekly courses of 20 lessons minimum)