With an Intensive English Course, the aim is to help students improve and communicate their English as effectively and quickly as possible while covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. The courses that we offer focus on as much language skills as possible: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Number of classes per week vary from between 26 to 30 lessons, depending on location, and last no longer than 60 minutes each lesson. Classes are small with an average of 6 to 12 students to allow for best possible learning experience.
School: DILIT – Divulgazione Lingua Italiana
Length: From 1 to 12 weeks
Timetable: Monday to Friday 13.30-16.00 (with 15 minutes break)
Start Dates for absolute beginners: every 4 weeks
Start Date: date for all other students: any Monday.
Level: All levels (Please check starting dates for absolute beginners)
DILIT – Divulgazione Lingua Italiana was one of the first language schools in Italy to teach Italian as a Foreign Language and has established itself as one of the most prestigious Italian Language Schools in the country today. The school’s goal is to offer, in a multi-ethnic and multicultural contest, an environment where students can feel welcome. All services and activities offered by the school are aimed to help students. The teachers are native speakers and hold both a university degree and a diploma in the teaching Italian as a foreign language
- 15 lessons per week (3 lessons a day) – each lesson: 45 minutes (1.30pm – 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
- 5 to 14 students per class
- Social and Cultural Programme: Each day there is a different, involving social activity that all the students are welcome to attend (excursions, seminars on Italian cooking and wines, or a guided tour to one of Rome’s many attractions are examples of social activities)
- Free Wi-Fi: Internet booths are freely available to all students who wish to use them from 8.00am to 5.00pm Mondays to Fridays. Wi-fi internet access is available everywhere on the premises.
- Student Coffee Room & Garden: Garden, two big terraces and school cafeteria
- Classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards
- On arrival, students are tested and placed in classes according to their level and their particular needs.
- Enrolment Fee €80. Payable once only, on enrolment; valid for all courses and programmes for 12 months. Enrolment fee includes all reception services (accommodation placement, certificates, etc.), use of school facilities, insurance for all activities organized by the school, seminars and social activities (except dinners, concerts, operas, visits and excursions).
- Course book (mandatory): €18.
- Open every week of the year. Closed at Christmas: 21st of December 21, 2019 – 6th of January, 2020 (at no expense to students). Closed on Italian Public holidays (no refund of fees): 2019: 22nd April, 25th of April, 1st of May, 15th of August, 1st of November/ 2020: 13th of April, 1st May, 2nd of June, 8th of December.