With an Intensive Spanish Course, the aim is to help students improve and communicate their Spanish as effectively and quickly as possible while covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in Spanish. The courses that we offer focus on as much language skills as possible: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Number of classes per week vary from between 26 to 30 lessons, depending on location, and last no longer than 60 minutes each lesson. Classes are small with an average of 6 to 12 students to allow for best possible learning experience.
School: AIP Language Institute
Lesson: 20 lessons per week
Timetable: 9:00 to 12:50
- For participants with a basic knowledge of Spanish, every Monday.
- For participants with no knowledge of Spanish: Set dates. Please check notes.
Level: All levels are accepted in the courses
AIP Language Institute is a Spanish language school in Valencia which gives you the opportunity to learn the Spanish language and culture. The school is an official Accredited Centre by Instituto Cervantes and also a member of the National Federation of Spanish Schools (FEDELE), which is composed of six associations and lists more than 90 Spanish schools teaching Spanish as a foreign language. The AIP Spanish Language is located in a very nice neighbourhood in the city of Valencia, only 10 minutes away from the beach and city centre by public transportation.
The AIP Spanish Language School’s main aim is to offer its students the best possible quality of teaching and courses in order to achieve high performances. All teachers in the school have a university degree in the field of teaching Spanish and are specialized in specific areas of teaching Spanish. The AIP Language Institute are able to maintain the interest and motivation of our students, with a team of extremely qualified teachers, high-quality Spanish language courses, weekly tests, quality control and monitoring.
- 4 lessons per day – 20 lessons per week: 3h 20min
- Certificate at end of course
- Afternoon cultural activities (at least, 2 -3 times per week)
- Multilingual team with many years of experience with international education
- Classrooms equipped with SMART boards
- Spacious hall with a computer area with free internet
- Access to the Learning Centre
- Access Library services
- Student lounge room
- Free Wi-Fi
Students of all levels can attend this course
- Students who attend lessons for more than two weeks must buy the book
- For evaluation test (speaking) and orientation, students need to be in the school at 8:15am.
- Start dates for participants beginners: January 2nd**, February 5th, March 20th**, April 23rd, May 21st, June 11th, June 25th, July 9th, July 23rd, August 6th, August 20th, September 3rd, September 17th, October 15th and November 26th.
- ** The course will start on Tuesday because of Monday being a public holiday