Internships are the perfect way to explore the world: living and working in a country allows you to meet great people, experience the culture by seeing it up close, and of course learn the language by speaking it every day.
We offer both Professional and Entry-Level internships, to ensure that regardless of your profession, industry experience, second language skills, or qualifications levels, we’ll find the right internship for you:
As with all our services, our role is to take the hard work out of travel/work / and living abroad so that it becomes easy, hassle-free and achievable for everyone.
In fact, with us, you can get your internship started in just 4 simple steps:
1. Proceed to pay the enrolment fee and send us your CV
2. We’ll arrange a Skype interview with a member of our team
3. Personalised prospecting and placement to find you the right opportunity with the right employer.
(Note – in some cases candidates may have to conduct a second interview with the host company)
4. Start your internship
fully monitored by us for added peace of mind
What types of internships do we offer?
If you’re looking to improve your level in the requested language, but you don’t have relevant industry experience, an Entry-Level internship will help you get the most from your overseas experience by increasing your communication skills in a second language – or by having a first work experience abroad!
What industries do we cover?
We offer unpaid Entry-Level Internships in the following fields
If you have at least a B1 level in the requested language, an academic background that’s relevant to your particular field, and/or previous work experience, a Professional Internship is what you’re looking for!
What industries do we cover?
Because we are an established, experienced, highly regarded live abroad agency, we have developed outstanding relationships with companies across all types of industries, including (but not limited to), the following:
- Agriculture & Agri-Food
- Beauty & Cosmetic
- Business & Administration
- Catering and Hospitality
- Communication & Media
- Customer Service & Reception
- Design & Fashion
- Finance & Accountancy
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Sales
- International Trade
- & Many More
Booking and Application Process
- To apply for an internship programme, you must be at least 18 years old (or being 18 years by the starting date of the internship)
- To complete your application, you must return a fully filled signed application form, a CV in English, the completed file must be sent to EazyCity at least 6 weeks before the start of your programme at the latest. We highly recommend to send it as much in advance as possible.
- It is responsibility of the applicant certify that the information given in the Application Form and CV are correct and acknowledges that any false information may compromise their participation to the programme.
- For Internship Placements EazyCity requires 50% to be paid in advance and 50% once Internship placement has been found. Without the first installment payment the application is not completed.
- After the first installment has been paid, EazyCity will start the matching process with the host company, when a company will be found you will be provided general information about the type of company and job description. To proceed with the confirmation or interview you will be asked to pay the second installment.
- EazyCity will contact the applicant with an internship placement proposal according to his request. If applicant refuses EazyCity’s proposal, EazyCity will look for another company up to 3 attempts total.
- If applicant fails the interview with the host company. EazyCity will propose you to other companies, candidate is allowed to fail the interview up to 3 attempts.
- You will be required to provide 3 possible options for your internship and EazyCity will commit to guarantee you a placement in the areas required.
- All applicants must be available for a skype/phone interview with EazyCity staff and with the host company if required. The interview will be hold in the main language spoken in the country where the applicant will be working.
- When an application is submitted for a specific internships position advertised on our website, applicant must be aware that in the event of failure of the interview with the host company, EazyCity will find an alternative placement. This process will take up to 6 weeks. If in the previous internships position some benefits were included, EazyCity doesn’t guarantee applicants will receive the same benefits in the following internship placement proposal.
Cancellation and Refund policy
- Bookings for Internship Placements are non-refundable. In the case where the client cancels the booking the 1stinstalment of 50% is non-refundable. In the rare case where EazyCity cannot find a placement for the client as per the agreed criteria within the agreed deadline in the application form, the 50% 1st instalment is fully refundable.
- If the client cancels after an internship placement is confirmed and the 50% 2nd instalment has been paid, there will be no refund of fees
- Failure to Attend Program: If the client fails to attend all or part of a Program, we will not make any refund of fees paid. However, if there is a serious medical issued and supporting documentation provided the case will be reviewed. (In this instance a credit note can be issued subject to review of the case). Failures include issue related to punctuality at work, disrespect of schedules, working conditions, dress code and general discipline and behavior.
- Late Arrival/Early Termination: If the client is late in arriving for a Program or decides to leave before the Program has finished of his / her own volition, no refund of fees will be issued.
- The client’s reason for cancellation may be covered under client’s own travel insurance policy and in this case the client should refer to their insurance provider. EazyCity strongly advises all customers to take out travel insurance. We partner with Dr Walter insurance provider (http://www.dr-walter.com/en/index.html). EazyCity will not be responsible for any loss or injury during your stay.
- Any cancellation must be requested in writing by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt and will only be effective upon receipt.
- Refunds are made by bank transfer or by credit card only at the discretion of EazyCity. Please note EazyCity processes all refunds once per week only.Please note it can take up to 14 days to process your refund.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide the necessary bank details such as Account Name, Bank Name, IBAN & Swift in order for EazyCity to make the refund transfer.