With a Business English Course, the aim is to give students the opportunity to improve their main language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking while also being able to develop their Business English vocabulary. Classes focus on covering a broad range of topics, that will be discussed in English. This course is well suited for students who want to improve their English so that they would feel confident to enter an English-speaking environment in the job market. Number of classes per week vary from between 10 to 30 lessons depending on location with lessons lasting no longer than 60 minutes.
Lessons: 30 Lessons per week
Each lesson: 45 minutes
Timetable: Mornings 9:00 – 12:30 / 13:30 – 15:00
Start Date: Every Monday
Level: from B1+ to C2
Average 10 students per class (Max 14)
Atlantic Language Galway was founded in 1993 in Galway city, surrounded by the beautiful landscapes of the West of Ireland. This school is a fully equipped Cambridge Exam Centre and it’s ACELS accredited. The school is within easy walking distance to the main city centre attractions and Eyre Square. Interactive technology is used during lessons in the classroom and a relaxing rooftop terrace is at your disposal.
With the Business English course you will be given the opportunity to expand your business English vocabulary and skills in English while focusing on the main language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Special emphasis is placed on topic-based discussions. You will get the best training in order to feel comfortable enough to enter the job market in an English-speaking environment.
Your experience will begin with an initial interview and level test in order to be assigned to the correct class.
- Atlantic: 30 Lessons per week Each Lesson: 45 minutes (9.00 – 12.30 / 13:30 – 15 Monday to Friday)
- Certificate at end of Course
- Individual student report
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of the Self Access Library
- E-Learning Platform
- Access to computer & study room
- Access to Student Lounge
- Afternoon Social and Cultural Programme
Minimum Age: 17 years old. Only students with levels from B1+ to C2 can attend this course.
- Evaluation test: on your first day (usually on Monday)
- Registration fee is €55 and is not included in the course price
- Course material is €55 to be paid directly at the school on first day
- High Season Supplement (€25) for General, Business English and IELTS course for bookings from 1 to 11 weeks